Certified Aquascape Contractors (CAC's) are the most qualified and
informed pond installers in the water gardening industry. All CAC's
are required to attend continual training and education seminars and
maintain a proven record of outstanding work and dedicated customer
service and support.
All contractors who wish to become Certified Aquascape Contractors
must complete and in-depth application that includes referrals,
pictures of completed ponds, and general questions about their
business and water gardening philosophy. These applications are then
reviewed by Technical Agents at Aquascape Designs and a review board
made up of other established CAC's.
Some of the factors the review board looks at when reviewing an
A Certified Aquascape Contractor goes above and beyond the customer’s
expectations. When you make the decision to choose a Certified
Aquascape Contractor, you can feel comfortable knowing you are
receiving the most qualified contractor to build your own beautiful
- Training - All CACs are trained and educated by Aquascape
- Quality - A CAC's workmanship must be approved by Aquascape
Designs’ own construction crew.
- Knowledge - A CAC is knowledgeable and trained on all Aquascape
Products and has the ability to answer any questions you may have
with your pond.
- Customer Service - CACs must provide outstanding customer
- Dedication - These installers are established, dedicated
companies in the pond building profession.
- Continued Education – They must attend Build-A-Pond Days and
other pond-related seminars throughout the year.
- Teamwork - CACs work closely with Aquascape Designs and ADI's
distributors to ensure only the highest quality ponds are installed.
All CACs must be in good standing with both Aquascape Designs and
their ADI distributor.